Friday, October 22, 2010

Recipe's

I made snickerdoodle cupcakes with a carmel buttercream frosting yesterday and posted about it on facebook. I had several people ask me for the recipe and since I don't want to post the recipe on my blog and get in trouble for calling something mine that isn't I've posted the website that the recipe's came form instead. They were really good and I hope you all like them too.
www.marthastewart.com/recipe/snickerdoodle-cupcakes
www.marthastewart.com/recipe/caramel-buttercream

3 comments:

A Sharing Heart said...

Thanks! I will try them out. They sound so good.

Shop With said...

I invite you to set up a FREE on-line shopping mall just in time for the holidays! You can name your site and have people shop at nationally known stores and earn 30% of the commissions paid to the company! Be in partnership with over 800 stores. Click on the link below to set up your business. www.zamzuufreeagent.com/881266 Make $$ as a Zamzuu Free Agent. No cost. Not now, not EVER!

Miss said...

Thanks for posting these. I still have to post that oatmeal bread. I saw it on Good Eats, so it's not technically mine either! Can't wait to try the cupcakes though :)