Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yes we are alive after a year of no posts

Just a few highlights from the past year...


 Christmas happened! Even without the usual celebrations Christmas was great. This year although different and a bit rushed was special simply because my heart was in a different place. Being so focused on family and feeling so blessed is what it was all about this year.
 Madisen turned 8 and was baptized and has since turned 9! Time flies...
 My little heart breaker, Tanner is 11 and started Jr. High School this year.

So much to be thankful for and so many amazing things have transformed our family and made us a stronger unit. Hopefully I will keep up on all the exciting and new things we do this year.

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ufa88kh said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I look forward to your additional broadcasts.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
កីឡាបាល់ទាត់