Friday, June 25, 2010

We are still alive and well

Memorial Day weekend we spent a few days in Hurricane at my aunt's house. All of my sisters and my brother were able to be their with all of our kids. The only people missing were Mike and Justin who were back home working. We had such a great time. We spent all day outside by the pool which is my favorite way to spend a day. Thanks to Mike and Nancy for all their hospitality in hosting our quick "family reunion."
Lacey put some dish soap on the trampoline and turned on the hose. The sound of children laughing filled our ears for a good 30 minutes.
I only included this picture of me and Lauren because everyone always asks if I was really there since I an=m always behind the camera. This is the one picture I am in the entire three days.

Cute little Benjamin was so excited to jump in and then see his pictures right after.
Matthew was trying to teach Lauren how to ride the ripstick. It was so funny!!! I chose this picture because I can almost hear him thinking "if I let her fall I'll be in big trouble."
We visited an ostrich farm where the kids got feathers and mom bought a couple of eggs. One single egg equals about 10-12 chicken eggs. I have no idea if it tasted good because I would not eat it. For that you would have to ask Erin. After all she'll taste just about anything.

No comments: