Thursday, July 1, 2010

We've got a fever!

It first started a few weeks ago...about the same time as the start of World Cup Soccer!!! Justin has had the games on in the office as he is at work in the back round. His friend Matt is just as crazy excited about it as Justin, so when the U.S. team advanced the excitement grew bigger and bigger. So Saturday our two families came together to watch the U.S. play Ghana. Below are a few pictures of the festivities. Too bad we lost!
Matt and Justin
As the national anthem started to play the kids lined up like the U.S. team does. Aren't they so cute?!
Justin and Matt celebrating the one and only U.S. team

Next came a fever that only seemed to hit me and that one was caused by
ECLIPSE: the TWILIGHT SAGA
I tried to do the same thing as last year by reserving the front row at the Fiesta but was told that they were all sold out. So I remembered a friend telling me about her family reserving an entire theatre at the Rave so I thought, why not? We started our night out at Cheesecake Factory then headed over to the theatre to watch the third movie in the Twilight series. It was so fun!!! Really what more could you want? Thirty something mom's, drinks, popcorn, Robert Pattenson, and Taylor Lautner with his shirt off most of the movie!!! Can't wait until next time.
Lt to RT- Erica, Rachel, Jeffery, Me, Tanner, Lauren, and Cristen at Cheesecake Factory
Erica and me with our two boys.
Our private theatre
Tanner at about 2:45am on the way home after a very long night.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like a fun time. I about cried when I realized Alan was working and I wasn't going to be able to swing the midnight show. But, most of my friends were happy about it. We hit Lucilles and the movie last night. Lots of fun!

weavers said...

It was a blast!! Both events (soccer and Eclipse) I had a blast!