Friday, October 30, 2009

Who says the kids get to have all the fun

We were invited to an adults Halloween/Birthday party for a friend. The invitation encouraged us to wear costumes which I haven't done since I was probably 11 years old. It took a few trips to several costume stores to find something that was approptiate to wear in public. As the pictures show I was a witch along with my sis-in-law. Justin was DOG the Bounty Hunter and Scott was Officer Dangle from the show Reno 911. We played pictionary, and a few other games and munched on goodies before retuning home to our little goblins.
Justin and Jenessa
Jusitn, Jenessa, LeAnn, Scott

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Jenessa, you and your sister in law look cute. But I am sorry to say that the boys costumes kicked butt! They are both hilarious!!!

The Pea said...

OH!!!! I have no words!!