Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cliche, I konw


We had a great day here is Henderson. I guess I am going to do the cheesy thing and tell you all what I
am grateful for. Starting with my wonderful husband who works so hard a worries about everything so I
don't have to . I have been so blessed to never have to work outside my home since bringing the two
most wonderful children into this sometimes really terrible world. I am also so indepted to the military men
and women who sacrifice so much to keep us safe. A special thank you to Brian and his wife!! Of course
I am thankful to have been born into the church so that I never had to wonder about where I came from or
what is waiting for us after the test. Last but not least I have to say I am super happy to have been born
at a time full of modern inventions such as cars, air conditioning, indoor plumbing and so forth. Yep once
again I have branded myself a city girl I know. But I am a very, very blessed and often times spoiled city
girl who loves her family and thanks the Lord everyday for them.


No comments: