Monday, July 13, 2009

Follow me up a tree!!!







Yep that's right they are dang cute kids!! May be even the cutest kids you have ever seen. It's okay to think they are cuter than your own. I won't tell anyone you feel that way.

If we were at the bar at our condo in Kauai and I couldn't find Tanner I knew just were to look. He was in the tree. On day one he found this tree and climbed it as far as his little monkey legs would take him. I loved this night. Justin and Tanner were going to go see Transformers but seeing how there is only a few theaters on the entire island the line was wrapped around the building to buy tickets and that brought them back to the condo for some kalua pork nachos. I had gotten Tanner and Madisen ready fro a night out so they were clean and cute and smelled good so when I let them go play on the beach in the surf I also sent Justin up to the room for my camera. The sunset was beautiful and my original plan was to shoot some scenic shots of the sunset and the beach and our view and ended up with some really great shots of the kids. I was soaking wet from the waste down by the time I finished. The kids laughed, ran, squealed and had a blast just running and climbing trees to an hour or so and then it was up to the room to watch Cake Boss and settle down for the night. Have I mentioned yet that I want to go back?

No comments: